Ihqaq firm provides the following services regarding Real Estate laws:
- We advise Jordanian and non-Jordanian clients in all aspects of real estate laws in Jordan, including the structuring of ownership rights.
- Negotiating, drafting and registration of property-related documents such as promise-to-sell agreements,mortgage agreements, usufruct agreements, lease agreements, sub-lease agreements, and real estate management agreements.
- We assist clients in operating and managing real estate (Inc. commercial and residential complexes,) following-up of administrative and financial matters therein and collecting rents.
- We advise our clients on environmental and building regulations.
- We draft and negotiate design services and construction agreements, advising our clients during all phases of the project development and construction.
- We have a professional financial team that can prepare feasibility studies and project evaluation, and prepare budgets.
- We advise and represent property owners and developers as well as businessmen in the construction industry, contractors, surveyors, architects, builders, engineers, and planners.
- We represent our clients in all kinds of litigation regarding real estate and construction. Inc. Expropriation cases.