In Ihqaq, we advise and assist our clients in all the stages of the formation of a company, they include:
- The determination of the most appropriate legal form of a company that is best suited to meet our client’s needs.
- The drafting of Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- The submission of an application that is in relation to the registration of the company to its Control Department,
- Obtaining all permits from the Competent Authorities before the registration of the company,
- Obtaining licenses from the Competent Authorities such as a vocational license, and an importation license.
- Registering with the Income Tax Department, the Sales Tax Department, and the Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- Many other licensing requirements existing in Jordan are also offered.
We also conduct the ordinary and extraordinary meetings of the Company’s General Assembly, the meetings of the Board of Directors and the Management Board, procedural assistance in the appointment and the dismissal of the General Director, Chairman and members of the Board of Directors and Management Board, etc.
Our team will advise our clients regarding corporate laws and practices and after establishing companies, we can assist our clients in the conducting and the completion of all transactions in front of the Companies Control Department, such as the sale of shares, any amendments of information relevant to the company or partners, changes in the type of the company, amending the Articles and Memorandum of Association,etc.
In Ihqaq, we have a team of specialists who can help regarding the annual balance sheet, the increase and the decrease of the company’s capital, amortization of losses, merger, acquisition and liquidation, Feasibility Studies, etc.
if you want to register a foreign company operating in Jordan or regional office, or you are a foreigner and want to establish a Jordanian company or buying shares in a Jordanian company, or a partner in the Jordanian company, we have a specialist team can help you with that.
About the foreign investment in Jordan.