In Ihqaq, We have a Specialist team in providing administrative appeals before the Administrative Court. Our team has filed appeals against administrative decisions, the first of their kinds in Jordan.
Our specialties include:
- Appeal against the results of the elections of council bodies of Commerce and Industry chambers, unions, associations, clubs registered in the kingdom, and other elections that are conducted in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
- Appeal against the final administrative decisions regarding the recruitment in public jobs, promotions, transfers, assignments, secondments, Installations, and classifications.
- Appeals of public officials concerning the abolition of final administrative decisions relating to the termination of their services or suspension from work.
- Appeals of public officials concerning the revocation of the final decisions that are issued against them by the disciplinary authorities.
- Appeals related to the salaries, allowances, rewards, annual increases and pension rights accrued to public officials, retirees or their heirs.
- The Demand of the cancellation of any regulation or instructions or decision based on the following:
-The violation of the regulation to the law issued thereunder.
-The violation of the instructions to the law or the regulation issued thereunder.
-The violation of the decision to the law or the regulation or the instructions issued thereunder.
- The demand of the cancellation of the final administrative decisions even if they are immune under the law(s) issued thereunder.
- Claims for damages as a result of the decisions and actions mentioned above.
In addition, any other Appeals within the jurisdiction of the Administrative Court.