MURAD G. ABED AL-KAREEM
Murad G. Abed Al-Kareem
Tamleel CPA, Managing Director
- Bachelors of Accounting-PHILADELPHIA UNIVERSITY, 1994-1998.
- Certified Public Accountant- JORDAN ASSOCIATION, 2001.
- CFA level -1, Candidate -CFA INSTITUTE, USA ,2010.
- Michel Sindaha & co , certified public accountants &consultants , Assistant Auditor, 1998- 1999.
- Audit & Consult Consortium – MRI , senior auditor , 1999-2002.
- Ministry of Industry & Trade – CCD, Manger- Financial Control Department, 2002-2004.
- Audit Bureau of Jordan, Financial Consultant , 2004-2007.
Jordan Sulpho –chemicals Co, Chief Financial Officer- CEO Assistant For F&A, 2007-2009.
The Jordanian Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Co.Plc, Chief Financial Officer, Executive, 2009-2014.
Member of Jordanian Association of Certified Public Accountants, License Number: 753.
Developed, authored and participated in professional consultancy services that is related to individual privet equity, investment funds, corporate structures, holding groups, governmental institutions and The judiciary:
- Feasibility studies.
- Cash flow predictions and working capital management policies.
- Financial needs and financing sources.
- Business plans.
- Business plans.
- Critic and Trends analysis.
- Contingency plans and alternatives
- Corporate Governance.
- Performance Measurement, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Economical and Structural Transformation.
- Insolvency and restructuring.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Valuation and assets evaluation.
- Internal Audit and fraud detection.
- Future insights and business mapping.
Numerous Training Courses, IFRS, Strategic Planning, Performance M&E, KAPI metrics buildup and empowerment, Art and Since of Negotiation and various CPT Hours, Business Valuation, Intellectual Property rights Management and Pharmacoeconomics