Moayad Al –Majali
Head of studies section at Ihqaq Law Firm.
B.Sc. Degree in Law, Jordanian university, 1999.
- Former Coordinator of the Development of Human Resources committee, The Jordanian Intellectual Property Association.
- Former Legal Researcher at the International Company for the development of websites.
- Preparing legal research and studies regarding different legal subject matters.
- Preparing Comparative Legal Studies ,Study of the constitutionality of laws and Regulations, and The suitability of law for International Treaties.
- Assistance in the preparation of researches and studies for Graduate Studies.
An Advanced course in the detection of infringement of intellectual property rights, The Jordanian Association for Intellectual Property.
Studies & Articles
- “The Appointment of the Acting President of the Ombudsman Bureau is Against the Law”.
- “The Membership of MP Maslamani is Dropped by Law”.
- “The Appointment of the Secretary General of the Constitutional Court is Contrary to the Constitution”.