Areas of Practice
Pleading before courts in all kinds of lawsuits, especially those that are constitutional, administrative, Election lawsuits, the cases of human rights, the preparation of studies and legal consultations to individuals, companies, and negotiations to resolve disputes of all kinds.
B.Sc. Degree in Law, The University of Jordan, 1998.
Bar Association Membership
- Advocacy license, Jordanian Bar Association, 2001.
- Advocacy license in family law, 2001.
- Expert at the Jordanian courts to assess the damages.
- Expert at the Sharia courts (family courts) to assess damages and expenses.
- Arbitrator in several civil & commercial disputes.
- Arbitrator at Sharia courts for arbitration in family disputes.
- Observer member at the Jordanian parliamentary elections.
- Member at the Jordanian Bar Association to discuss the researches.
- A former member of the young lawyers committee at the Jordanian Bar Association.
- Representing national and international clients in litigation.
- A Specialist in providing administrative appeals before the Administrative Court.
- A Specialist in providing defenses against the unconstitutionality of any law or regulation.
- Appeal against the results of the parliamentary elections before the competent judicial authorities.
- A Specialist in human rights issues, including the election cases, Constitutional Electoral appeals, and the rights of voters and candidates.
- Advising and representing clients on Insurance matters.
- dvising and representing clients on employment related matters, including employment contracts, discharges , breach-of-contract claims, non-competition covenants, and confidentiality agreements and labor lawsuits.
- Advising and representing clients on all types of real estate matters.
- Advising and representing clients on all family law matters including divorce, custody, visitation right, alimony, and inheritance matters.
- Legal consultant for several companies.
Legal Studies & Researches
- The actual existence of a legal person of a company in the establishment stage of the Jordanian law.
- The constitutionality of the electoral law.
- The right of citizenship to the children of Jordanian women.
- A study on the constitutionality of the Jordanian civil retirement Law.
- The Personal interest in the Jordanian Administrative Justice Law.
- Articles on several topics including legal opinions, and Anti-Corruption were published.